https //srd.sassa.gov.za /sc19/reconsideration
Applicants whose Sassa Grant Application was declined and had their income be zero in the preceding month can submit an application for SASSA Reconsideration on https //srd.sassa.gov.za /sc19/reconsideration
To check your srd grant application reconsideration status, follow these steps:
- Click on the link https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/reconsideration (this link is only available up to March 2022 grants reconsideration, the new link effective April 2022 appeals is https://srd.dsd.gov.za/appeals
- Enter your ID number and the phone number that was used to submit the application
- Click on the “send pin” button
- A message will be sent to the your phone number containing an OTP code and enter the pin into the space provided.
- When the reconsideration page is loaded fully, choose the month you want to check its status.
- If it is approved, it will be shown either with pay dates or without pay dates.
- If reconsideration is still pending, then you may have to wait for some time.
- Applicants are not to use checking of applications status to check reconsideration status.