Nsfas Online Application
Do you need to cancel your NSFAS application and still do not know how to cancel NSFAS registration online. In this article we have help you to show all steps to follow.
NSFAS is a government entity under the Department of Higher Education and Training established according to the NSFAS Act (Act 56 of 1999) to provide financial support to disadvantaged students who wish to further their studies at public universities or TVET colleges.
What does the bursary cover?
- Amounts indicated of accommodation, living allowance, transport and learning materials need to be aligned with the approved latest DHET guidelines.
- Acommodation As per the actual costs charged by the university (costs for private accommodation must not exceed costs for university residence)
- Transport (up to 40 km from institution) R7 500 per annum
- Living allowance R15, 000 per annum
- Book allowances R5200 per annum
- Incidental/personal care allowance R2900 per annum for students in catered residences
How to cancel nsfas registration online – Easy Steps
Follow the below step-by-step process to cancel your NSFAS application online.
- Go to www.nsfas.org.za
- Login to your MyNSFAS Account
- Click Track Funding Progress
- Click Cancel Application
Your NSFAS online application will be canceled successfully.
Can You Edit NSFAS Application And Not Cancel It?
Yes, you can edit your NSFAS online application without canceling it. You can always edit your personal information or supporting documents if the need be as long as the application is still opened
Most students realized they need to make changes in their personal information or supporting documents for their NSFAS application after they have completed and submitted their applications.Fortunately, you can do so through the NSFAS Online Application before the application deadline.