UNISA is the largest open distance learning institution in Africa and the longest-standing dedicated distance education university in the world.
The University of South Africa (UNISA) is going to open or accept the Online Application Form for Admission to the 2022-2023 academic year from 11th August and close on 12th November 2022.
However, applications for admission to Unisa’s undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees) for the 2022 academic year are closed.
In this article, Hubopportunities will show you how to apply for UNISA online without going through long stress.
How To Submit Your Unisa Registration
- Go to the Unisa registration website
- Choose the qualification level and then click “Go“.
- Enter your student number in the block provided and the other details as required. (If you do not have a student number you won’t be able to continue. You’ll need to apply online for admission. During this process, a student number will be generated and communicated to you.)
- Check your personal details on screen. Change any contact details that are incorrect or missing. (Incorrect information may delay the delivery of your study material and prevent you from receiving important information from the university. Therefore it is important to provide your correct address and cellphone numbers.)
- Click on the modules from the drop-down list for which you want to register. Ensure that you meet all the qualification requirements for your selected modules. You must:
- meet all the pre-requisites and co-requisites for the selected module
- enter the correct module code
- select the correct semester (1 = first semester; 2 = second semester)
- Do not exceed the prescribed number of modules per semester or year, as this may result in a delay in your registration being processed. Unisa retains the right to remove modules based on the number of credits allowed per semester and in accordance with the fees paid. (Please take note of the maximum period of time you have to complete your qualification.)
- Calculate your fees
- You can use the fee quotation link on the Unisa website to obtain a quote for the cost of all your modules.
- Note the minimum fee that must be paid before Unisa will process your registration. If these fees are more than you can afford, remove modules until you can afford the fees. You can make payment online.
- Submit your registration.
Meanwhile, Unisa just announced some good news for their students. Semester 2 registrations at the University are currently underway for the 2023 academic year.
The University of South Africa (Unisa) opened their Semester 2 registrations on 20 June and initially announced that registrations will close on 18 July.
Now, Unisa announced that registrations will be extended and close on 29 July. This registration period is for Undergraduate qualifications, honours degrees, postgraduate diplomas as well as Master’s and doctoral qualifications.