The University of Southern Denmark (SDU) is offering students the International Postdoctoral Fellowships in Applied AI and Data Science for the academic year 2022/2023.
The successful applicant selected from the fellowship applications will join a dynamic research team and be introduced and included in teaching.
Application Deadline: The deadline for application is September 1st, 2022.
Selected applicants will benefit greatly from this fellowship as the university will offer the selected candidates salary, and the terms of employment.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral degree in Applied AI and data science offered by the university.
- Applicants must be enrolled in PhD degree.
- Applicants must be International.
- This follows the research strategy, which functions as the backbone in one of the first centers of its kind dedicated to working on AI across a large variety of clinical areas.
- The candidates will primarily research colorectal diseases, focusing on the early diagnosis of colorectal cancer using wireless capsule endoscopy.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for the opportunity, candidates must take admission in a PhD degree program at the University of Southern Denmark. Nadimi, at email@example.com. The attached files must be in Adobe PDF.
- Supporting Documents: The application must contain (only as a pdf):
- A letter stating the project’s interest, motivation, and qualifications (max. two pages).
- Research plan (max. two pages)
- A complete list of publications
- Certified copy of diplomas and Ph.D. degrees in the relevant fields
- Two most relevant publications on which the applicant wishes to rely on (preferably, the applicant is the first author)
- We encourage the candidates to provide the contact information of a reference academic.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants invite motivated candidates interested in artificial intelligence, machine learning, and epidemiology to apply. We will look for candidates with a documented track record in conducting relevant technical and epidemiological research in health care. The candidate must hold a Ph.D. Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Epidemiology, or related areas. It will enable the successful candidate to contribute to developing a strong AI research environment at SDU and OUH.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in spoken and written English.