International Scholarship In UK 2023
Applicants are invited to apply for the John Gilbert Vause Memorial International Scholarship. The scholarship is offered by the University of Leeds in the UK.
The fully-funded scholarship encourages applicants who wish to start an undergraduate degree programme in the School of Medicine for the academic session 2022/2023.
Selected candidates will receive up to £500 for an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Leeds. The scholarship applications are open to all international students as well.
Application Deadline: Open
Check out the scholarship eligibility before applying.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree at the School of Medicine.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Only applicable to intercalating University of Leeds students studying MSc Medical Imaging and BSc Cardiovascular Medicine.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission to an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Leeds. After getting enrolled, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.