Researchers are invited to apply for the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships (IF) which is offered by the Ca’ Foscari University of Venice in Italy.
The fellowship program for the 2020-21 academic year is now open for all eligible researcher across the world.
Ca’ Foscari University encourage all researchers from abroad to apply for the upcoming fellowship program.
Application Deadline: The fellowship is open until September 14, 2022.
The average salary of an MSCA fellow in Italy is around 4000 euros per month (after taxes). It provides the following entries yearly allocated:
Researcher unit cost (per month)
|Living allowance*||Mobility allowance||Family allowance|
|€ 4.880||€ 600||€ 500|
Institutional unit cost (per month)
|Research, training and networking costs||Management and indirect costs|
|€ 800||€ 650|
- Researchers from all over the world are eligible to apply for this fellowship program.
- At the time of the deadline of the call, researchers shall have obtained a doctoral degree or at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience(measured from the date when they obtained the degree formally entitling him or her to embark on a doctorate).
- The research topic will be freely chosen by the researchers in collaboration with the scientific supervisor of the host organization. A Career Development Plan should be established jointly by the supervisor(s) and the researcher.
- In addition to research objectives, this plan comprises the researcher’s training and career needs, including training on transferable skills, planning for publications and participation in conferences.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
- Language Requirements: As indicated on the art. 3, clause 6 of the call, all Ph.D. students are required to have certified English proficiency at least B2 level at the time of enrollment, except for the possibility of acquiring it subsequently, but and not later than December 31st following the date of first enrollment, otherwise they will be excluded from the Ph.D. program.