Mastercard Graduate Program
We are looking for passionate and talented professionals, who share our vision for helping our customers with their most urgent business needs, and we are recruiting for 3 career tracks that make up our team.
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing cutting-edge services that help our customers grow.
Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base.
We combine traditional management consulting with our rich data assets and in-house technology to provide our clients with powerful strategic insights and recommendations.
- Undergraduate or master’s degree with a target date Dec 2022
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Experience using data analysis or querying tools, e.g., SQL, SAS, Excel or Tableau is an asset, particularly for Performance Analytics or Business Experimentation tracks.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office languages
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of which they are applying for a position in, as well as eligible to apply for travel visas as required by travel needs
HOW TO APPLY
In your cover letter, please indicate your first and second track preference.
This information will be leveraged to best match applicants with their desired tracks.