Fully-Funded Fellowships For International Students 2022-2023
Applicants are invited to apply for the 2022-2023 PhD Fellowships in Deep Learning in Denmark. The prestigious fellowship is offered by the the Department of Computer Science at the University of Copenhagen.
The fully-funded International PhD Fellowships in Deep Learning is offered to deserving students in Denmark. The fellowship has the motive of supporting high-achieving international students who wish to pursue a PhD degree program at the Department of Computer Science in Denmark.
The University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark. It offers more than 200 academic studies programs in various fields, including health sciences, humanities, law, life sciences, etc.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted by September 1, 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Computer Science
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully-funded
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Deep Learning for Remote Sensing and Ecosystem Modelling
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the regular PhD programme, you must have completed a degree programme equivalent to a Danish master’s degree (180 ECTS/3 FTE BSc + 120 ECTS/2 FTE MSc) related to the subject area of the project, e.g. computer science.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the fellowship, all interested candidates are required to take admission in a PhD degree at the University. After being enrolled, applicants can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Your application should in English include:
- Motivated letter of application (max. one page), stating if you have a preference for one of the two PhD topics
- Curriculum vitae including information about your education, experience, language skills and other skills relevant for the position
- Original diplomas for Bachelor of Science or Master of Science and transcript of records in the original language, including an authorized English translation if issued in another language than English or Danish. If not completed, a certified/signed copy of a recent transcript of records or a written statement from the institution or supervisor is accepted.
- Publication list (if possible)
- Reference letters (if available)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have proficient in English, both verbally and in writing.
The University of Copenhagen will provide the terms of employment and salaries are in accordance with the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Academics in the State (AC). The position is covered by the Protocol on Job Structure.