Resetting your MyUNISA account and MyLife Email login password is not a hard thing to do at all. We’re here to assist you to do that. We recommend that you reset your myUnisa password to synchronise it with your myLife mailbox.
To do this follow the steps provided below;
- First, login to myUnisa via https://www.unisa.ac.za/
- Then, tap on “My Admin”
- Again, tap on the “Change Password”
- Finally, complete the form to update your password.
This new password will be active for both your myUnisa and myLife services. This can be used on all other services linked to your unisa account, including WebAdvantage and the Library Catalogue. Once you have created your new password please use this to change any other passwords which require a life password across the system.
In case you have to check my UNISA Exam results, here is how to;
- Login myUNISA Student Dashboard
- Tap on My Admin
- Enter Exam Analyses
- You will receive your examination results via your student email after they are ready. Your examination analyses will be sent through printed copies.