Showmax is a global video service, and it offers its customers with the opportunity to stream their favorite show anytime and anywhere. This means that regardless of where you are, even without internet connection, you will still be able to stream your favorite Showmax show.
Stream your favorite Showmax shows on your smartphones, laptops and tablets. With any of these devices, it will be easy for you to stream your favorite show anytime and anywhere.
READ ALSO: Showmax Login – Showmax Sign In Account
What are the devices that supports Showmax? This is a common question and as a smart user you should know! Below we will list some of the best devices that you can use when streaming with Showmax.
- Personal Computers (using web browsers)
- Samsung Tizen Smart TVs (2015 and later)
- Apple TV (4th Generation)
- Android phones and tablets running Android 4.1 or higher
- LG NetCast Smart TVs (2012 to 2014)
- Apple iPhones and iPads running iOS 9.3 or higher
- Samsung Smart TVs (2012 and later)
- LG WebOS Smart TVs (2014 and later)
- DStv Explora (South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria only)
- Apple AirPlay
- Google Cast (casting from the Showmax app for Android or iOS)
- Xbox One
- Android media and TV devices running Android 4.1 or higher
- Hisense Vidaalite 2.0, Vidaa U2 Smart TVs (2016 and later, Africa only)
- PlayStation 4 (South Africa only)