Applicants are invited to apply for the Engineering International Postgraduate Merit Scholarships which are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
This prestigious scholarship is offered by the University of Sydney for international students that have applied for a Master by Coursework degree at the Faculty of Engineering.
The scholarship award is valued at $20,000 annually and will be awarded for one year of study.
Application Deadline: Scholarship applications for this opportunity will close on 12 October 2022.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: A master’s by coursework degree within the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Sydney can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students.
- The applicants must have applied for admission into a Master by Coursework degree within the Faculty of Engineering.
- The applicants have achieved a WAM of 75 or above in their previous tertiary studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must log in to the official online portal to submit an admission application. The scholarship application form must be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- academic transcripts
- degree certificates (testamurs)
- scholarship documentation
- marriage/change of name certificate
- Admission Requirements: The applicant must have studied or completed a recognized qualification with the minimum required grades.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
Use the link below to apply for some fully-funded scholarships and some free online courses as well;