Scholars are invited to apply for 2022-2023 fully funded English Proficiency Scholarships offered by Saint Martin’s University in the USA. This scholarship program is open to all international students from far and near to submit their applications.
The scholarship award seeks to support students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree programme at Saint Martin’s University for the academic year 2022-2023.
Application Deadline: Meanwhile, the scholarship applications must be submitted by 1st December 2022, for the Spring semester intake.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for undergraduate programmes offered at Saint Martin University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time undergraduate students at SMU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to submit an admission application on the university portal. Eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Up-to-date CV/resume
- Two letters of recommendation plus either the third letter of recommendation or a professional reference with contact information
Use the link below to apply for some fully-funded scholarships and some free online courses as well;