Scholarships For International Students In Australia
Students are invited to apply for the Enhanced Business School Research Scholarships. This prestigious scholarship is offered by the University of Sydney in Australia for the academic year 2022-2023.
Applicants who want to apply for this scholarship will be deemed eligible on the condition that they apply for a PhD or Master of Philosophy at the University of Sydney Business School.
Selection will be done on the basis of their scholarship applications. This scholarship offers a minimum of $45,950 and will be awarded to the chosen applicants.
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2022 is the last day to apply.
- Eligible Countries: All international and home country national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the PhD or Master of Philosophy at the University of Sydney Business School.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a full-time student.
- The applicants must be applying to study a postgraduate research degree at the University of Sydney Business School.
- The applicants must not have started your postgraduate research degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can first apply for admission via the university’s designated application portal. All eligible students will be considered automatically upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Statement of Purpose
- Research proposal
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed an Australian honours (or equivalent) or a postgraduate degree with outstanding results (at least 80%) in order to be considered for an offer.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic) – 7.0
- TOEFL iBT – 96
- PTE Academic – 68