International students are invited to apply for the fully funded Forrest PhD International Scholarships offered by Forrest Research Organisation in Australia. This scholarship award seeks to identify and reward financial assistance to bright foreign students who want to study in Australia.
The scholarship will ensure a yearly stipend and provide other miscellaneous expenses. In detail, the winners of the PD Scholarship will be rewarded a monthly stipend of $28,597, a travel allowance of up to $12,000, and accommodation expenses valued at $21,447 for the complete duration of their course.
Application Deadline: Open
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Australia and foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme at Curtin University, Edith Cowan University, Murdoch University, Notre Dame University (Fremantle Campus), and The University of Western Australia is eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied for the PhD enrolment as an international student based on the WA campus of any of the five specified universities.
- The applicants must typically be in the top 5% of students in their graduating class.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply to any university via its respective application process. Students can log in here and apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copies of all academic transcripts
- Contact details of four referees – three academic and one personal
- Passport size photo
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a bachelor’s degree of First Class Honours standard or equivalent, such as a grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.8/4.0 and must meet the entry requirements of the respective university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the English language proficiency tests required by the university. TOEFL and IELTS are widely accepted.
Use the link below to apply for some fully-funded scholarships and some free online courses as well;