Scholarships For International Students in Japan 2023
The University of Tokyo is offering a Fully Funded Scholarship in Japan by the Asian Development Bank. Start preparing your applications and complete an online application now.
We offer up to 300 ADB Scholarships each year, with most of the scholarship program going to students in Japan. You can apply for our postgraduate scholarship while studying at the University of Tokyo.
Over 300,000 international students are currently studying at universities with the University of Tokyo welcoming around 3,000 foreign students each year. The University of Tokyo is ranked 26th among the world’s best universities and 1st in Asia.
- Be a national of an ADB Member Country.
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- At least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Not more than 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years old.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the program.
- Applicants for a master’s course must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution comparable to a bachelor’s degree offered at the University of Tokyo.
The University of Tokyo has set a tough competition for applicants. Students need to work hard to get into this prestigious university.
The deadline date to apply for the ADB scholarship at the University of Tokyo is 10th December 2022. The full timeline is uploaded to the University of Tokyo Website.
How to Apply for the ADB Tokyo University Scholarship
The Application Process is online. Follow the steps given by Tokyo University. The Link to the online application form is available below.
Use the link below to apply for some fully-funded scholarships