We are looking for 1 Studentship position at CERN in Switzerland. Apply Now! The application is open to apply for the CERN Technical Studentship Program 2023.
The CERN Technical Studentship (CTS) is a 4-month fully funded internship program at CERN, based on real studies, technical projects and scientific research. The program offers excellent opportunities to develop a wide range of skills, including problem-solving and teamwork.
Interested in studying in Australia? The Studentship Program is open to International Undergraduate and Graduates Students from different parts of the world.
There is No Need for IELTS or any other language Test. Typically around 80 students are selected to join the program annually in each program. Note that no application fee is required.
Eligibility Criteria & Qualifications
- You are a national of a CERN Member or Associate Member State and studying in a Member State or Associate Member State.
- You should have completed at least 18 months of your undergraduate studies (Bachelor’s or Master’s) by the time of the next student selection committee taking place in February 2023
- You remain registered as a full-time student during the internship.
- You have a good knowledge of English OR French.
You will need the following documents, clearly labelled (e.g. “CV”, “Motivation letter”, “Academic transcript”, etc.) and in PDF format to complete your application.
- A CV.
- A copy of your most recent academic transcript
- A reference letter from your University Professor is mandatory. Should you have a letter of reference from a previous internship you may add this as a second reference. Check How to write a Recommendation Letter
So ladies and gentlemen. The last date to apply online and submit all the documents for the CERN Technical Studentship Program 2023 is 7th November 2022
How to Apply
You have to Apply Online. The link to Apply for each position is mentioned in the table.
You can also explore some more opportunities on our Website by just a click on the link below;