If you’re a student and you wish to pursue any graduate degree at Standford University in the USA, then I invite you to apply for the Knight Hennessy Scholarships. The Knight Hennessy Scholarships are available for the 2022-2023 academic year.
International students are also eligible to apply for this prestigious scholarship award which is fully funded by Stanford University.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their program application before November 1.
- Nationality: All country’s students.
- Study Course/Subject: MA, MBA, MFA, MPP, MS, JSM, MLS, LLM, JD, MD, PhD, DMA, JD/MBA, Medical Scientist Training Program.
- All Graduate Programs at Stanford; Only for Graduate Degrees: You are eligible to apply to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program if you are applying to enroll in a full-time graduate degree program at Stanford (for example, but not limited to, MA, MBA, MFA, MPP, MS, JSM, MLS, LLM, JD, MD, PhD, DMA, JD/MBA, Medical Scientist Training Program)
- First/Bachelor’s Degree Enrolling in 2022 or Later:
- Suppose you’re still in college studying for your first/bachelor’s degree. In that case, you’re eligible to apply as long as you complete your first/bachelor’s degree before you enroll as a graduate student at Stanford. Even if you have earned a graduate degree already, you remain eligible for consideration as long as you earned your first/bachelor’s degree within four years of applying and five years of enrolling.
- Other Eligibility Requirements: Beyond the eligibility requirements listed above, you are eligible for the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program as long as you meet the requirements of the Stanford graduate program(s) that you wish to pursue. You must complete the entire application process for your department – including any standardized test that your discipline requires (GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, etc.) and, if needed, an English proficiency test. While we expect Knight-Hennessy Scholars to have performed well, there is no minimum requirement for your grades or scores.
- Check out the complete eligibility criteria at https://knight-hennessy.stanford.edu/admission/eligibility
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online. Applicants must submit an Application Form to get this graduate opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The application comprises the following materials: An online application for admission, An unofficial or self-reported transcript, Scores on standardized tests, a Resume / CV, Two recommendation letters, Two personal essays, Two short-answer responses, A video submission, In-person assessment, Graduate degree program application.
- English language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
The fully funded scholarship includes the following; tuition, stipend, graduate program, and related academic expenses, with additional financial support.
- A fellowship applied directly to cover tuition and associated fees
- A stipend for living and academic expenses (such as room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses)
- A travel stipend intended to cover an economy-class ticket for one annual trip to and from Stanford
Additional funding specific to certain years:
- Newly enrolling scholars receive a one-time relocation stipend intended to offset some of the costs associated with relocation to the area and/or technology purchases.
- Scholars in their second and third years may apply for supplemental funds to support academic enrichment activities (e.g., conference travel).
Use the link below to apply for some fully-funded scholarships and some free online courses as well;