Applicants who wish to pursue their higher studies at the University of Oxford are invited to apply for fully-funded Rhodes scholarships.
The Rhodes Trust cultivates relationships and dialogue between people of different backgrounds to address global challenges in a meaningful way.
Application Deadline: The last date to enter the particular scholarship is September 15, 2022.
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, the island of Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, São Tomé and Principe and Togo are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can pursue their postgraduate studies at the University of Oxford.
- Admissible Criteria: Must have reached your 19th and not have passed your 26th birthday on 1 October 2020 and ready to give the very intense international competition for places at the University of Oxford.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this program, then you must have to take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university. Once have you completed your admission, you can complete the online application process for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Participants have to submit a certified copy of their certificate, a national identity card, and a valid passport, an official transcript from the college or university with evidence of residency within the region for at least five of the last ten years.
- Admission Requirements: Successful candidates should have completed an undergraduate degree from a college or university (normally a Bachelor’s degree) with the highest classification your University awards, e.g. First Class Honours, or a Distinction in the case of Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy courses.
- Language Requirement: Along with the above requirement, you need to demonstrate your English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.