Applicants are invited by Global Youth for Environment and Sustainability (GY4ES) to apply for its Global Youth Climate Fellowships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This fellowship is intended to equip applicants with more leadership and communication skills in advocacy for for Climate Education.
The global youth climate fellowship is an advocacy program for young leaders who can demonstrate their leadership and communication skills to drive enrollments for our courses.
GY4ES appreciates the efforts in promoting climate education, and in return, we award you a monthly fellowship.
Application Deadline: The Fellowship Applications are now open for the academic year 2022/2023.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international.
- Education about climate change and sustainable development can secure our future and generations.
- Every citizen must be aware of the impact of human-induced climate change and should take action to mitigate it and obtain a sustainable lifestyle.
- Everyone should inspire others through their actions and thrive as a global citizen.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to first apply for admission in their desired study programme. Eligible students will be considered for this fellowship.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the academic criteria of the Fellowships programme they wish to join at GY4ES.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in written and spoken English language.