Apply for UIF Benefits Online: to apply for UIF benefits online, you first have to register on uFiling to obtain a login name and password. After that, you can login with your login details on the uFiling website and start filling in your application form. Head to http://www.ufiling.co.za and click “Register” on the top right-hand corner of the page.
This is a legal agreement. By accepting the terms and conditions and clicking “Continue” it will bind you to this agreement.
How to claim UIF online
- Login to your uFiling account and click on “Benefit Application and Payments” on the left side of the page. Next, click on “Apply for Benefits.”
- Choose the type of benefit you wish to apply for and click “Apply” on bottom right.
- Tick the check box to accept the terms and conditions, and then click “Next.”
- Verify your bank details and click “Next.”
- In case the details are incorrect, click “Banking Details Incorrect?” You would need to download the U12.8 form from the Department of Labour website
- You must fill one section of the form while your bank must fill the second section. Email the filled form to VOsupport@labour.gov.za.
- Confirm your personal details such as addresses and click “Next.”
- Complete your occupation and qualifications details and click “Next.”
- Update your work seeker information and click “Submit.” You will receive a confirmation message if your application is successfully submitted to UIF.
- You can check your UIF Status Online