Fellowship In USA For Foreigners
Applicants are invited to become a part of the miller Institute Research Fellowship at Miller Institute for Basic Research in Science. Approximately eight to ten Fellowships are granted for a period of three years.
These fellowships are available for pursuing research on the Berkeley campus. These are awarded in the area of basic sciences.
Application Deadline: The last date to enter the particular scholarship is September 12, 2022.
- Applicants from around the world are eligible to apply for this program.
- Miller Research Fellowships are intended for exceptional young scientists of great promise who have recently been awarded, or who are about to be awarded the doctoral degree. Normally, Miller Fellows are expected to begin their Fellowship shortly after being awarded their Ph.D.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Nominations are accepted from individuals at institutions around the world and are not limited to faculty at the University of California. To be considered, complete nominations must be submitted online by September 12, 2022. The online nomination must be completed during a single online session.
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- The Institute provides a stipend of $68,000 with annual increases on subsequent anniversary dates.
- This stipend is not to be construed as a salary for teaching or duties rendered to the University of California.
- Miller Fellows also receive a research fund of $10,000 per annum to be used in support of research during the Miller Fellowship, for a total compensation package of $78,000.