Truman State University through its International Academic Scholarship Program 2023 is offering a scholarship opportunity for students who wish to study in the USA. This is a fully funded scholarship that will provide financial aid for up to four years of study at TSU.
Below is a breakdown of how the scholarship is awarded to chosen students;
- The Truman State University will provide awards ranging from $1000 to $6000 to eligible candidates that basis on their academic achievements, English scores, and extracurricular participation.
- To renew your award at 100%, students must maintain a Truman grade point average of 3.25 on a 4.0 scale.
Application Deadline: Spring — November 1, fall — June 1, and Nursing program (fall only) — January 31 annually
- Eligible Countries: Applications from all around the world will be accepted
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for undergraduate study in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be a freshman who wants to pursue a degree at TSU. Applicants have required an I-20 Certificate of Eligibility.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, no separate application is required to submit. Applicants need to take admitted to Truman for a degree course.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are required to submit the following – One essay, Original or Certified Copies of Transcripts from High School, English Proficiency Test Score, Acceptance Letter, SEVIS receipt, and Copy of Passport biographical information page, and Certificate of Financial Support. Documents can be mailed to Center for International Students, Truman State University, Baldwin Hall 104, 100 East Normal Avenue, Kirksville, MO 63501, USA
- Admission Requirements: Before taking a course applicants should meet the entry requirements
- Language Requirement: English proficiency is required for admission at Truman. This could include the ACT, SAT, TOEFL, or IELTS Proficiency Exam.
Use the link below to apply for some fully-funded scholarships and some free online courses as well;