The University of Michigan–Dearborn is offering International Undergraduate Scholarships for students who wish to study in the USA.
University of Michigan–Dearborn wants students who are faced with complex financial challenges to take advantage of this fully funded scholarship in order to achieve their dreams. The scholarship program is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
Not only an applicant with a valid US visa must also have a GPA of 3.0 before he or she is eligible to apply for this scholarship award.
The scholarship award will provide the selected students with a sum of $10,000 for their undertaken undergraduate study.
Application Deadline: Applications for fall and winter terms must be submitted by 1st April and 15th November respectively.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programme of choice available at UMDearborn can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a valid visa.
- The applicants must be full-time degree-seeking enrolment at the University of Michigan-Dearborn.
- The applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 at UM-Dearborn to renew the scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply for admission via the online application portal of the university or the Common Application. All eligible international students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide official high school academic documents.
- Admission Requirements: The applicant must have a GPA of 3.0 and meet the country-specific requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- TOEFL PBT – 550
Use the link below to apply for some fully-funded scholarships and some free online courses as well;