Depauw University is anticipating applications from excellent international students to apply for its Merit-based Scholarships. The fully funded scholarship program is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
One good news about this grant is that the Depauw merit-based scholarships are renewable annually for each year the student is in good standing at the university.
Foreign scholars can begin their undergraduate degree course at the university once their scholarship application has been selected. The successful scholar will receive an award amount of $24,000 to $40,000 at Depauw University.
Application Deadline: Meanwhile, the scholarship applications for this grant will be accepted only through November 15.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing undergraduate degree coursework in any subject stream
- Eligibility Criteria: For being eligible,
- Students have to enroll in undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
- Claimants will require financial assistance in order to attend DePauw University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, candidates are advised to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, all students who submit admission applications are considered for merit-based scholarships
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for official test scores, official secondary/high school academic records directly from your current or most recent secondary school, essay, financial support documentation, and academic/personal information
- Admission Requirements: Students will be required to maintain a minimum 3.3 cumulative grade point average
- Students must have a valid ACT and SAT scores
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English then you have to provide the TOEFL or IELTS scores
Use the link below to apply for some fully-funded scholarships and some free online courses as well;