Do you have any issues regarding your MyNSFAS login account or your NSFAS student portal login details or maybe you need self-service help don’t hesitate to contact the NSFAS bursary scheme via the following;
- Call number: 0860 067 327.
- Toll-free: 0800 203 900.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Twitter: @myNFSAS.
- SMS: 30916.
- Postal Address: University and TVET College documents Private Bag X4, Plumstead 7801, South Africa.
- Physical Address: 10 Brodie Road, House Vincent 2nd Floor, Wynberg, Cape Town 7700.
- NSFAS self-service link: https://my.nsfas.org.za/mynsfas/selfservice.html.
In case you thought of contacting NSFAS on Whatsapp, then we are sorry to let you know that NSFAS has no WhatsApp number to connect to. From Monday to Friday, from 08:30 to 17:00, NSFAS Chat or customer service will however be available to you.
Applications for the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) funding for the 2022 academic year are currently open. The 2022 application period is from Tuesday, 2 November 2021 to Friday, 7 January 2022 but applications has been extended to Friday, January 21, 2022.
Applications will be subjected to a computer-based selection process organized by Admissions Navigator Consortium. Applicants must be South African citizens who will have completed their matric exams by December 2020 and be candidates without high school qualifications that year.
For more information on NSFAS please click HERE