SA Education Assistant Online Application 2022
The government, through its Basic Education Employment Initiative (BEEI), has encouraged UNEMPLOYED youths to apply for the fourth (4) iv phase of education assistant positions, which will be open today and conclude on 16 October 2022.
The Department of Basic Education wants to give 255 100 jobless young people with employment and training opportunities in the education sector as part of President Cyril Ramaphosa’s Presidential Employment Stimulus Programme (PES).
The project aims to lessen the severe economic hardships brought on by the COVID-19 epidemic.
The agency stated in a statement that qualified candidates must currently fall within the age range of 18 and 35.
Young women, individuals with disabilities, and anyone between the ages of 18 and 35 who are not already enrolled in school or receiving any kind of government subsidy are all urged to apply for this enlightening experience, according to the department.
Candidates who are chosen for placement will have the chance to take advantage of training opportunities in a variety of skills that will prepare them for upcoming work prospects.
Those who are selected for shortlisting will be required to prepare the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Testimonials (former school, local chief, church leader, etc)
- Police clearance certificates
- Affidavit/Declaration by applicant stating he/she has no criminal record while awaiting the Police clearance
- Certified qualifications such as Matric, (where applicable: NQF Level 4 qualification certificate, for Education Assistant applicants with NQF level 6 and 7 an added advantage)
- Certified copy of identity document/ passport.
How to Apply for – Education Assistant Online Application 2022
Visit sayouth.mobi to build a profile and submit your application if you’re interested in applying for a position.
Due to COVID-19 regulations, the department stated that walk-ins would not be accepted in schools; thus, candidates must submit their applications online.