Sassa SRD R350 Grant Payment
The social security agency is responsible for the payment of social grants to South African citizens. The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) is a government department that has been tasked with delivering social grants when the Department of Labour, after consultation with stakeholders and labour unions, decided to separate itself from the Department of Social Development.
The South African Social Security Agency (Sassa) announces the SASSA payment dates at the start of each month. They have the difficult job of doing their best to ensure the right people are paid at the right time and place which involves a significant amount of administration.
This article is a brief guide you on some tips to keep safe when collecting your Sassa SRD R350 grant. Follow the tips given below to have a safety collection of your SRD R350 grant;
Tips to keep safe when collecting your grant:
- Be wary of people loitering around the ATM and ensure that you’re not followed.
- Check your balance regularly and report discrepancies to your bank immediately. After you have completed your transaction successfully, leave the ATM area immediately.
- Be cautious of strangers requesting that you return to finalize or close the transaction because they’re unable to transact.
- They may be skimming your card. Some fraudsters wait until you’ve drawn your cash to take advantage.
- Take your time to complete your transaction and secure your card and your cash in your wallet, handbag, or pocket before leaving the ATM.
How to know your sassa srd application status by calling the Toll Free Call Centre
- step 1: Dial 0800 60 10 11
- step 2: Request to find out about your application status
Just in case you’re looking for the SASSA contact number or SASSA contact details for SASSA grant enquiries, or the SASSA website or SASSA Twitter, and other news on Sassa SRD Grant payment use the link below