Even some Sassa SRD applicants were unsuccessful because of some small details update, such applicants can re-submit their application for reconsideration. However, if you want your srd.sassa.gov.za Application for reconsideration to be successful, then this is what you should do:
- Applicants will have to sign a declaration and consent to their information being validated and shared with other organisations and financial institutions such as SARS and banks. A detailed declaration and consent document is available on this website.
- During the application process, applicants are expected to agree or disagree to this document by confirming for instance through a yes or no option.
- Successful applicants will have to provide their banking details for payment purposes or their bank of choice for a cash transfer.
How to send your Sassa appeal
SASSA’s R350 grants are for a second chance to appeal if your application was denied the first time around. You can appeal even if you weren’t given an opportunity to reapply before, as long as you didn’t submit fraudulent information or commit fraud.
- Go to the SRD Grant website
- Scroll down to ‘Application for reconsideration’
- Click on the yellow bar
- Fill in the required fields