My NSFAS Status Check Online 2022
f you are one of the students who have applied for funding through NSFAS, it is time to wait for that response after the application closing date.
Use this link to read more about How Do I Re-register MyNSFAS Account – My Nsfas Status 2022
Have you been accepted into the scheme or not? Here is a simple guide on how to check your National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) application status.
Also, read more about My NSFAS Status Check Online 2022 | MyNsfas Student Portal.
Now, if you already have an existing Mynsfas account but have forgotten your NSFAS login password, no need to panic, this article is for you.
Simply reset your Nsfas login password by:
- Clicking on the “Forgot your password” tab and enter your ID number
- Choose whether you have forgotten your username and password and click “Submit“
- You will receive an OTP via email and SMS
- Type in the OTP you received and click “Submit“
- You will then be required to create a new password
The feature allows you to reset your myNSFAS login details when there is a need to change/reset your password. If you are locked out of your own account, simply follow our step-by-step process here.
To unlock your NSFAS account, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to unblock your account, send an email to email@example.com.