Sassa SRD status is one of the most important issues on people’s minds during the 2020 elections. Now you can know your Sassa SRD status, how to check your Sassa balance and when is R350 payment dates in 2022 are in this post.
How to track your Sassa SRD Status
Track your Sassa SRD status check or the Sassa status check for R350 online in 2022 by following the steps below;
- Navigate directly to sassa-status.co.za/check-status.
- You’ll see a login page prompting you to check your Sassa status.
- Enter your ID Number.
- Next, enter your Phone number.
- Click the “CHECK NOW” button.
- You’re in! You’ll see your SRD R350 grant application status.
Sassa status check on whatsapp
Did you know that you can also check your SASSA approval status on WhatsApp. Below are the instructions on how to check Sassa status on WhatsApp.
- Send the word “Sassa” to the Sassa WhatsApp application number – 082 046 8553.
- Reply with the text “Status.“
- Reply “Yes” if you have a reference number.
- Next, reply with the phone number you used during your Sassa application.
- Finally, reply with your reference number.
- Your application status will show.
How to track your sassa balance 2022
You can check your SASSA balance via your phone. To do this,
- Dial *120*3210# on your phone.
- Follow the prompts.
If the above USSD code and balance check do not work, then try the following:
- Dial *120*69277# on your phone.
- Follow each step.
- You will get an SMS notification.
Sassa Social Grant Payments For September 2022
The amounts payable for the social grants offered by SASSA in South Africa for those who are both eligible and have applied for September are listed below.
- Older Person’s Grant will be paid from Friday, 2nd September. Any account linked to these will be paid.
- Disability Grant will also be paid from Monday, 5th September 2022, all includes accounts linked to this grant.
All other payments will be made on Tuesday, 06 September 2022. There is no need to panic and pull out your money on the first day. The money will stay in the account until it is needed, so no need to rush.