Are you receiving grants from SASSA but would wish to switch or change or even transfer to your preferred bank account?

Sassa grants and social grant payments are paid through the SASSA cards, but you can also pay for your old-age pension, disability grant or child support grant with a different card – as long as you follow government regulations.

You can withdraw your funds at various pay points across the country or even use it to buy groceries from various shops. Choose your payment option. SASSA Pay can be paid in cash at any post office or Post Bank, but now you can also receive it via bank deposit.

Applicants are allowed to switch their payment method from the default to other options available as approved by SASSA.

The SASSA AGENT is here to help you do just that! All you need to do is follow the steps below;

  • Visit any nearest SASSA office
  • Request for change of payment method or bank account forms
  • Fill the form carefully with your ID documents and other particulars.
  • Hand over the filled forms, SASSA will indicate when your request is granted, so that you will start receiving your SASSA grants in your preferred bank account.
  • Until then, expect to continue to receive your grant in the current pay point until your request for change is approved.

Just in case you’re looking for the SASSA contact number or SASSA contact details for SASSA grant enquiries, the SASSA website or SASSA Twitter, and other news on Sassa SRD Grant payment use the link below;

Click Here To Get More Info On SASSA NEWS


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *