The UNDP Internship is a voluntary and paid six-month internship program designed to give students an opportunity to work with high-level government officials and senior UN staff in the areas of Development and Humanitarian Affairs. Interns who are interested to join UNDP Internship program Please apply through Portal www.un.org or email your application on an intern undp.org. UNDP offers paid summer internships at UN headquarters in New York. Without IELTS applicants can still apply for the UNDP Summer Internship 2023. International students from across the world can apply for this internship without any IELTS.
All undergraduates and graduate degree holders in any academic field of study are eligible to apply for the UNDP Summer Internship program.
- All National and International Students are eligible.
- Recent graduates are Eligible.
- Current students in a graduate school program from a university are eligible.
- Current students in an Undergraduate school program from a university are eligible.
- Have completed at least 2 years of undergraduate studies in a field relevant
- All Nationality holders are eligible.
- No Registration Fee.
- No Work Experience is required.
- English of Applicants must be Fluent in both Written and Spoken
How To Apply
The application process is online. All the required documents must be submitted through the Online Portal. UNDP will notify the selected applicants via email. We thank all applicants for their interest in our internship program.