What’s The Keiser University Blackboard?
Blackboard at Keiser University can only be accessed with Office 365 and the Keiser student portal as credentials and it is the education management system and online platform for Keiser University. Instructors have the option to create online course sites with Blackboard Learn that are fully connected with Keiser University’s enrollment and communication systems and are well-suited for online learning. Here, online course participants may conveniently discover their orientation, course details, and extra resources.
How To Login Keiser University Blackboard.
With the https://keiseruniversity.blackboard.com/link, you will be taken to the Keiser Blackboard Portal Login page where you can log in with your Keiser username and password.
Meanwhile, if you want to access your course on Keiser University Blackboard,
- You will log on to Blackboard Learn at https://keiseruniversity.blackboard.com/.
- To view all of your classes, click the “Courses” icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- To access the course, click the link that says “My Courses” (e.g., ENC1101-2203-0110).
- Utilizing the navigation bar on the left side of your screen, start learning about the course material.
- Review the syllabus first, then click on the course material to continue.