The University of Melbourne is offering fully funded scholarships for Australian students in General studies. This scholarship program seeks to assist students in Australia to pursue a career in agriculture, animal studies, food science, or veterinary science. The scholarship stipend is worth $5,000 and there are five available scholarships.
Only permanent residents and Australian students are eligible to apply for this prestigious scholarship to be enrolled in the Diploma in General Studies at The University of Melbourne.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or Australian Permanent Resident or holder of a permanent Humanitarian Visa; and
- Meet the criteria for entry to the Diploma in General Studies
- Enroll full-time in your course unless documentary evidence for reasons why you cannot enroll full-time is provided; and
- Remain enrolled in the DIGS until after the census date in each semester.
Selection Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Demonstrate financial need; or
- Meet the rural student criteria; or
- Be an Indigenous Australian or Torres Strait Islander
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the instructions at
You will need to provide evidence of your financial need and academic achievement and a personal statement outlining your goals and how you intend to use the scholarship. Please submit your application by the deadline listed on the website.
Use the link below to apply for some fully-funded scholarships and some free online courses as well;