HEC Prime Minister’s Electric Wheelchair Scheme for Pakistan University Students (Phase-III) 2022-2023
Under Prime Minister’s Electric Wheelchair Scheme for University Students (Phase-Ill), Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan invites applications from the students having ambulatory disability and are enrolled/being enrolled with the Public Sector Universities and Affiliated Colleges for Undergraduate/Master’s/PhD programmes during Fall Semester 2022-23.
Electric Wheelchairs will be distributed among students who:
• Have physical and permanent ambulatory disability to such a degree that they are unable to move from place to place without the aid of a wheelchair
• Are not able to cross curbs because of paralysis or loss of function of legs
• Have missed one or both legs
• Are registered/being registered for academic session Fall 2022-23 in HEC recognised Public Sector Universities and Affiliated Colleges of all provinces, AJ&K and Gilgit-Baltistan in Undergraduate, Postgraduate, MS/ MPhil and PhD programmes
• Have valid certificate of special person/ambulatory disability from the relevant Competent Authority/ Government Institutions
• Have not applied and received Electric Wheelchairs during previous Phases
How To Apply for HEC Prime Minister’s Electric Wheelchair Scheme for Pakistan University Students (Phase-III)
• Students who meet the eligibility criteria are advised to fill and submit the online application form available at: eportal.hec.gov.pk/wheelchair by November 30, 2022.
• Take print of the application form, attach necessary documents and submit in the office of respective Vice Chancellor/Registrar/designated person.
• Universities/Affiliated Colleges will forward all eligible cases to HEC in one transaction by December 31, 2022 at the following address for the distribution of Electric Wheelchairs on merit.