How to Access Humber College LMS 2022
Humber Blackboard (HBB) is Humber College‘s primary Learning Management System (LMS). It allows the college to transform the traditional lecture hall into the digital realm. The Humber Blackboard login Portal provides secure access to the online learning management system of the college. In this article, you’ll learn how to access your Humber blackboard portal page for students and instructors or teachers.
How to log into Humber blackboard
You can access your Humber Blackboard course site, you are required to login to learn.humber.ca
- If you are logging in for the first time, you will be given a temporary password from the ITS Service desk. After you log in, you will be prompted to change your password.
- On the site learn.humber.ca, you will see a login like this.
- Enter your username (the same as MyHumber) and then add @humber.ca after the username and hit Next.
- The next field will ask for your password.
- Finally, log into Humber blackboard.
- In the menu on the left side of the page, click on Courses.
- When you see the course listed, click on your specific course code in the middle of the page. If you click on this, it will take you in to that specific course site.
- Once in the course site, look for the menu down the left side, this is your course navigation menu.
- When starting your course, check for things like a Getting started section, Announcements or a Critical path. These tools will help answer some questions you might have about what is expected or when things might happen in your course.