AdSense Login – Google AdSense Account is all about getting ads on your site and earning money at the end of the day. So after you create your Google AdSense Account, you have to activate the AdSense Account before you can earn some money from your blog site.
The Activation Process
Before we can activate your account, please complete all of the tasks listed on your AdSense homepage.
You can complete these tasks in any order.
- Enter your payments information
- (Optional) See how ads look on your site
- Connect your site to AdSense
After your application is complete, payment information is reviewed to ensure it’s correct and your entire site is checked for compliance with the AdSense Program policies. When your account is fully activated, we’ll email you a welcome letter. If you haven’t received an email within 2-4 weeks of activation, contact us to let us know the problem.
After turning on Auto ads, you’ll start to see ads on your site. You can then set up ads on your site and start earning money.
Some tips for Account Activation
- Enter your full name exactly as it appears on your banking information.
- Provide the full postal address of your bank account, including the zip code, so you can get paid.
- Provide a valid phone number.
- Consider turning on Auto ads so that ads will appear on your site as soon as your account is activated.
- Your site must be live and contain enough content for our specialists to evaluate. If your site is under construction, doesn’t load, or is difficult to navigate, we can’t activate your account.
- Make sure you provided the correct URL when you created your AdSense account.
- Review your site to make sure it complies with our Program policies.
- Copy the code exactly as it appears on your AdSense homepage.
- Paste the code between the
</head>tags of a page that contains content and gets regular traffic.