Students who receive a monthly allowance from the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) mostly ask questions about how to activate their NSFAS Wallet and are also trying to create their NSFAS EWallet. Are you looking to get your my NSFAS Ewallet activated online? You have come to the right place. We have a simple process, which takes only just one minute to create your account and also activate it.
Once you’ve completed step 1, you need to submit a request for activation. Please note that the procedure can sometimes be frustrating, especially if you’re trying to activate your NSFAS wallet for the first time.
But, you don’t have forcibly break your neck because you want to activate your NSFAS Wallet.
I am going to walk you through a step-by-step on how to activate your NSFAS Wallet or NSFAS e-wallet.
How To Activate NSFAS Wallet
To activate your NSFAS wallet or ewallet, follow the steps below;
- Create your NSFAS Wallet through www.nsfas.org.za
- Sign your LAF/SOP
- You’ll receive an SMS that welcomes you to NSFAS Wallet
- Open the SMS and verify your account by dialing *134*176#
- Reply with your Identification Number (ID number)
- You’ll receive a password for your NSFAS wallet.