Do you want to discover a way to activate a Vodacom SIM card online? Vodacom is big telecommunication in the South African scene. As of the time of scripting this article, it had over forty three million subscribers. If you’ve got simply joined Vodacom from every other network, you’ll be seeking out the stairs to set off your Vodacom SIM card. This article is devoted to displaying you a way to do it. Note that we’re on the whole speaking approximately pay-as-you-go Vodacom SIM cards. Those getting contracts commonly have their new SIM cards activated in-store.
How to Activate My Vodacom Sim Card Online
The following is how to activate a Vodacom SIM card in South Africa;
- First, you need to make sure that your new Vodacom SIM is RICA registered. It’s easy to do this in-store. However, you can do it using the My Vodacom app.
- Once registration has been successful, you need to insert your new Vodacom SIM card into your phone.
- Next, dial 100.
- Follow the voice prompts to activate your SIM.
- You will now receive your new number.
- You will need to recharge your phone as part of the activation process.
- You can now use your activated Vodacom SIM.