My Vodacom Login – Login to your Vodacom account today and start managing your lines and services. You Can also manage your Vodacom account via the Vodacom App as well. But what happens when you forget your password? Vodacom a telecommunication business based in South Africa offers services to over 55 million subscribers with voice, message, internet, and integrated services.
Vodacom Group Limited can be found in other African countries like, Nigeria, Zambia, Angola, Kenya, Ghana, Côte d’Ivoire, and Cameroon are just a few of the 32 countries in Africa where Vodacom now has operations.
What to do if you forget your password
- Click on the “Forgot password” link under the login button.
- Enter your Merchant ID and an SMS will be sent to your number.
- You’ll need to enter the OTP, which will allow you to create a new password.
- Your password must have eight characters. One uppercase, one lowercase and one special character must be included.
- When your password is reset, login with your Merchant ID and password. You will be directed to you dashboard.