The Nasims portal which previously went offline is now back online. All Npower applicants and beneficiaries can access and log into their Nasims dashboard portal. While waiting patiently for your payment to drop at any moment just login to the Nasims portal via nasims gov ng. Nasims management is opening the Nasims portal to see if previously registered Group C candidates not shortlisted for Stream 1 have been accepted.
During this process, all applicants who applied to previous N-Power programs will be required to log into the Nassim portal with their username and password and navigate to the Nominations category for verification. If you check the Nasims dashboard, you’ll see a message written for Batch C Stream 2 Candidates.
If you are having trouble accessing the Nasims Portal and initiating registration, please follow the steps below.
How to enable Empower Stream 2 fingerprint biometric enrollment
Kindly follow the instructions below to do Fingerprint biometrics enrolment:
- First visit to NASIMS login page https://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Fill email id, and password and click on proceed
- Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on “Begin Enrolment” to launch the enrolment process.
- Click on the finger to begin the enrolment process
- Applicants are to enroll their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb and Left index fingers only for successful enrolment
- After successful enrollment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment
- After successful enrolment, please check the “verification” tab of your self service portal to confirm if the capture was successful.