UIC Blackboard is an online learning management system used by faculty and students at the University of Illinois at Chicago. Used to facilitate online courses, seminars and programs across campus, Blackboard instructors can deliver course materials, manage discussions and communicate with students effectively. Blackboard UIC is a social learning platform that connects students and teachers together. Students can ask questions and share posts easily, while teachers can see what the class is talking about in real time.
This post will guide you through the step-by-step process of using UIC Webportal Blackboard.
How to log into blackboard UIC
Below is the step-by-step guide to access UIC Blackboard sign in, follow it and enjoy a great experience.
- In your web browser, navigate to uic.blackboard.com and click on “Login”
- This prompts you to log a screen where two text boxes are available.
- First, you can enter your UIC NetID.
- Second, you can enter your password.
- If you activated your UIC NetID, Click on Login with your Login button.
- After Successful login, Blackboard Dashboard will open with the Home tab active. Courses you are teaching or taking are displayed in the My Courses module.
- If you have a problem accessing your account or forgot your password, visit the ACCC password management page or contact the ACCC helpdesk for help.