Npower Registration Requirements
Here is a complete guide on how to apply for the Npower Registration Form. It will help you in understanding the application process as well as give you all the information about Npower Registration Requirements. In this article, you will find out how to apply for the Npower recruitment process and about the application portal. Npower registration portal C, N-Power Teach, www.portal.npower.gov.ng, sample of NPower registration form, NPower website.
Npower is a Nigeria government owned firm and it works under the Ministers’ Committee on National Employability and Unemployment. The Npower Recruitment is expected to provide unemployed Nigerians with employment opportunities. As of now, the Npower has created over 400,000 jobs for formerly unemployed Nigerians.
The Npower registration portal was re-open by 11:45 pm today, Friday. If you have not yet registered, don’t forget to do it as registration closes at 12:00 am tonight (Saturday 27 of June).
What are the Npower requirements for registration for you? You should ensure that you meet all of them before you go ahead to sign up.
These requirements are for all categories and also for both graduates and nongraduates.
- Your BVN
- You must not be an employee in any organization.
- Details of your BVN
- A current passport photograph (1MB) either JPEG or PNG files.
- A valid contact email address or a working phone number
- For those applying for NHealth and Nteach (for graduates)- Your degree certificate and NYSC discharge certificate.
- Do application online
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35, Above or below this will be rejected.
Things you need during the registration.
- Active phone numbers
- Active Email Address
- Source of identification eg National ID Card to prove that you are a Nigerian.
- Date and Place of birth ie Birth and certificate of origin
- A standard and completed CV
- Passports and certificates.