Wondering how to access the Pellissippi State Community College Brightspace login page? You’re in the right place. The Pellissippi Brightspace Portal provides secure access to the university’s online learning management system. This article describes how students, graduate students, and faculty can access the Pellissippi State Community College student Brightspace portal.
What is Pellissippi State Community College Brightspace
Pellissippi State Community College Brightspace is a Learning Management System (LMS). University. For teaching and learning online. This LMS is a cloud learning platform that enables faculty at the University of Maine to use her web-based collaboration and assessment technology to enhance teaching and learning experiences.
Instructors can use this service to design a fully functional online course environment for course participants. Students can access course materials, collaborate with others, participate in interactive assessments and assignments, and track progress in the course gradebook.
Benefits of Brightspace
Using Brightspace is beneficial for both students and faculty. The platform delivers content to students in one place, making it easily accessible to students and faculty.
Brightspace allows students to submit assignments electronically and work with a variety of built-in web-based tools such as e-portfolios, wikis, and blogs. In addition, students can rate their peers and assess whether the project is designed for such an assessment.
- The central location of course documents
- Central location for communicating with students
- Electronic grade book
- Built-in Web-based tools
- Electronic submission of assignments
- Electronic tests and quizzes
- Self- and peer-assignment
How to Access Brightspace Login Page
Follow the steps below to access the Pellissippi State Community College Brightspace login page;
- To locate your online course(s) please Log in to Brightspace: https://elearn.pstcc.edu/d2l/local
- Use your username and password to log in
- Click on the ‘Courses’ link at the upper right-side corner of the screen to view all of your classes
- Click on the course link that appears under ‘My Courses’
- Begin exploring the content of your course by utilizing the menu bar on the left side of your screen
- Start by reviewing the syllabus and then continue by clicking on the course content
How to Login to Pellissippi State Community College Brightspace App
Follow the steps below to access the Pellissippi State Community College Brightspace app login page;
- After reinstalling the app, tap the “type your school’s name” text field and enter Pellissippi State Community College
- When the list of Pellissippi State Community College campuses is displayed, tap the Pellissippi State Community College.
- Tap Web Login
- Enter your credentials and tap Login
- Thereafter, click on the sign-in button to access your Brightspace dashboard.