What is Brightspace?
Brightspace Learning Environment is an innovative learning management system for creating, hosting and editing online learning resources. Also, brightspace contains a flexible suite of tools for creating custom content for institutions, courses, and users. In this article, you’ll learn how to login to brightspace account.
How to Login to Brightspace
- If this is your first time accessing Brightspace Learning Environment, you may not be enrolled yet. For example, if you are a college student, wait until the start date of the semester to log in. If the start date has passed and you are still unable to log in, contact your Registrar’s Office to verify that you are enrolled and that you are using the correct login credentials.
- If you receive a message that your account has been locked, this means that you have unsuccessfully attempted to log in to Brightspace Learning Environment six times. Try logging in again in 15-30 minutes.
- If your organization has more than one active locale option available, you may be able to select a different language for your login page. To change your language setting, click on the language that appears on the page and then, select your preferred language.
- From a supported browser, browse to the URL provided by your organization.
- Enter your Username and Password.
Tip: If you forget your password, click Forgot your password. Your organization sends you a password reset link to the email address associated with the username you specify.
- Click Log In.