With your MyUTSA ID, all users can login to their blackboard. First, users need to activate their My UTSA ID to be able to access Blackboard. Make sure to contact Tech Cafe if you have any issues with your MyUTSA login ID password or account activation. Blackboard uses a single sign in. Users have to use their myUTSA ID, the equal account they use for community and electronic mail accounts. Any student who forgets his or her myUTSA ID or Password can easily recover that by visiting the UTSA Passphrase portal.
Recovering UTSA Blackboard Account
A passphrase portal has been developed to provide some below-mentioned account access-related important services.
- Recover myUTSA ID
- Manage Contact Information
- Manage/Set up DUO Authentication
- Reset your Passphrase
UTSA Passphrase portal can be accessed at https://passphrase.utsa.edu/. Students must set up their passphrase reset contact information in order to easily reset their password.
Blackboard password reset process:
- Visit the official passphrase portal and click the Reset your Passphrase link.
- On the next screen, enter your myUTSA ID and select Email or Phone to receive the passphrase reset code.
- Click the Submit button. You will receive a passphrase reset code.
- Now click the I have a reset code link on the passphrase reset screen. It will open a new form, where you will have to enter your Network ID and “reset code”. Click the Submit button.
- Now you can create a new passphrase for your account.