MyHumber is the online portal for students of Humber College to access their academic records, check grades, register for classes, add and drop courses, and more. Humber Blackboard (HBB) is Humber College‘s primary Learning Management System (LMS). It allows the college to transform the traditional lecture hall into the digital realm. The Humber Blackboard login Portal provides secure access to the online learning management system of the college.
In this article, you’ll learn how to register for online classes on MyHumber student portal and also how to drop or to withdraw from a Humber Blackboard course site.
How Do I Register for Classes on MyHumber
There are 3 options you need to consider first before registering for classes
- Entering CRN based on Academic Progress.
- Searching Courses using “Find Classes”.
- Registering from a plan.
Here is how to register using the ‘Find Classes” option.
- Go to MyHumber, click on Registration and click Register for Classes.
- Select a Term.
- Click “Find Classes”.
- Add the course in the “Subject” field.
- Add the course number in the “CourseNumber” field.
- Select one of the sections available, and click “Add”.
- The selected course will move to the Schedule and Summary areas.
- Check if there are any conflicts in the matrix
- Click “Submit” to register.
- Registration was processed when you clicked “Submit”.
- Ensure you see “Registered” status next to the each course.
How to drop or withdraw from a course
- Login to MyHumber.
- Click Student.
- Click Registration.
- Select the Register for Classes Link.
- Click the Register for Classes.
- Select a Term, and click Submit. Note If you are a Block-Based student, make sure you are on the “Find Classes” or “Enter CRNs” tab if you would like to drop your Additional Block course (General Electives, Communications, Mathematics, and Program Electives). Until the Last Day to Add Courses, block registration.
- students are not allowed to drop courses from the Primary Block without meeting with their program coordinator (primary advisor).
- Under the Summary select Web Drop Course or Web Withdrawn course from the drop-down button under the Action heading.
- Click the Submit button to complete Action.
- Click Sign Out or Close the Registration Tab.