Here is a complete guide on how to apply for the Npower Registration Form. It will help you in understanding the application process as well as give you all the information about Npower Registration Requirements. In this article, you will find out how to apply for the Npower recruitment process and about the application portal. The application shall be done via the Npower portal which is npower.fmhds.gov.ng.
Npower registration portal C, N-Power Teach, www.portal.npower.gov.ng, sample of NPower registration form, NPower website.
To create and open a new account, you will need to complete the application form. Then, you can log into our website to manage your account.
Here are the steps to follow in order to have a successful application.
- Visit the Npower portal at npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- Fill in your complete three names as it appears on your BVN.
- Indicate your educational level and qualification.
- Please note that N-tech and N-Health are only open to graduates. Selection preference in N-Health will be given to graduates with Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in Health-related disciplines such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology, or other allied disciplines in the sciences). If applicable, you will be required to upload your Degree and NYSC certificate.
- Your identity as a Nigerian will be verified by uploading a valid means of identification. Accepted IDs by the government are International Passport, National ID Card issued by NIMC, Valid Driver’s License, and Permanent Voter’s Card.
- Finally take time to review all the information that you have provided and submit.