Researchers are encouraged to apply for the NYU Scholar Remote Fellowship which is offered by the Faculty Resource Network at New York University in the USA. This fellowship program is designed to help researchers to pursue research projects of their choice. Online applications for this fellowship are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The winners will be given access to over one million ebooks and 166,000 e-journals and other benefits. Application Deadline: The application deadlines are 14th October 2022 and 14th April 2023.
- Eligible Countries: All domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a research degree program at New York University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time faculty members at New York University’s FRN member institute.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be made online via the university’s application portal. Interested candidates must submit a separate fellowship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Statement of purpose
- Educational history and CV
- Letters of recommendation
- Letter of support
- Detailed project statement
- Intended scholarly activities
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- 100 and above on the TOEFL iBT
- 130 and above on the Duolingo English Test
- 5fiveand above on the IELTS Academic
- 70 and above on the PTE Academic
- 191 and above on the Cambridge English Scale
- 5fiveand above on the top