As part of efforts to reduce the rising rate of unemployment in the country, the Youth Employment Agency (YEA) in line with its Act 2015 (Act 887), oversees the development, coordination, supervision and facilitation of employment for the youth and related matters in Ghana and in partnership with the Ghana Prison Service is recruiting new personnel into the Prison Service Module (Youth in Community Service and Security).
Deadline: 21st October 2022.
The application exercise is scheduled to start on 17th October, 2022-21st October 2022. Applicants must apply through the portal and visit their various district offices for support.
- Persons between the ages of 18-35 years.
- Minimum qualification of Senior High School education.
- Priority will be given to applicants with NVTI certification and/ or Artisanal skills.
Conditions of Application
- Successful applicants will be engaged as beneficiaries of YEA.
- Beneficiaries would be on two (2) a years contract of engagement.
- Mode of Application
- Interested applicants must apply through www.apply.yea.gov.gh or www.yea.gov.gh or visit YEA office in your district.